xri message

Subject: No XRI TC telecon Friday Dec 30/Asia calls on Thurs Eve PT?

XRI TC Members and Observers,

There will be no telecon on Friday Dec. 30th due to the holidays in the USA.
We will resume regular weekly telecons (unofficial) to complete the XRI 2.0
cycle starting at 10AM Pacific time on Friday January 6.

Since this time only works for US/Europe, and since we expect Working Draft
10 of XRI Resolution 2.0 to be published early next week and we'd like
detailed feedback from all TC members, we can also schedule a call for 9PM
Pacific time Thursday evenings if Asia-based members can attend at that
time.

Nat, Kunal, Wil: does that time work for you?

=Drummond