xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Bracketing Refs [Authority Resolution]

Steve-
	Could you talk to how this would work with:
A) Trusted resolution - how are the signatures linked in this new
encapsulation
B) Proxy resolution - if a proxy is returning a partial result that ends
with an XRD that contains a redirect, what is the form of the XRDS, for
example, and how does it get added to when further resolution happens
(e.g. if proxy a asks proxy b and proxy b is returning the partial
result, how does proxy a take that result and continue to build it for
proxy a's client).

	And where does the data about "redirects" live in this result...
The redirect data is published in an XRD, but I'm not sure where that
redirect data is in your example. Does XRD-E have the resolution data?
Or does XRD-A have it?

      Instead of having a separated "RefRes" element, what about having
a way of embedding XRDs in XRDs next to (or as a child of) the
<Resolved>/<Query> element? (fraught with other issues, I'm sure).

	-Gabe