xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Revised _xrd_r proposal & Outputs section

In essence this looks great to me. I agree whole-heartedly with the need (1)
to expose SEP selection via the proxy resolver and (2) to return the
entirety of <Service> metadata from both the local and proxy resolvers.

I think we should formally change the terminology in the spec from: "HTTP
proxy resolution service" to "HTTP proxy resolver" as Drummond has used
below. The former sounds too much like it is implementing the behavior of an
authority resolution service.

~Steve