xri message

Subject: Registration of media types

Gabe,

I think you had mentioned before that we should include registrations for
the media types we propose in the XRI Resolution 2.0 spec as appendicies,
similar to what I see in section 5 of RFC 2483 (that we cite).

Do you still agree? In which case I need to add these (even if just
placeholders) to Working Draft 10.

Also, do you agree that it's okay for us to specify parameters for the
text/uri-list media type specified in RFC 2483? Currently it defines no
required parameters and one optional parameter (charset).

If not, we need to define our own URI list format (which seems dumb).

=Drummond