xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Registration of media types

I think we should include those registration templates as appendices.

As for the parameters on text/uri-list, I think it's a wart either way.
I don't know that one is better than the other. All else being equal,
I'd lean towards adding our parameter to text/uri-list and beg
forgiveness later.

OTOH, creating our own list format may not be that ugly since we can
basically say "its RFC 2483 with a few different semantics". I forget -
are we adding a bunch of structure to the comments in the uri-list as
was discussed in the phone call a while ago? If we are, I'd say we are
already really defining a new media type anyway...

On balance, I'd lean towards staying with text/uri-list, unless we are
really doing a lot to add to the RFC 2483 format.

	-Gabe