xri message

Subject: Update on XRI Res WD 10 ED 08 schedule

Just a quick note that it's 1am Wed. night and I still have about 2 hours
work left on ED 08 (plus doing the XML schema updates, which will be posted
separately). I have calls early tomorrow morning but aim to post it by noon
Pacific. Editors and implementers, if possible please try to schedule time
to review it prior to Thursday's 4pm Pacific TC call.

Thanks,

=Drummond