xri message

Subject: XRI TC Telecon Thursday 3/9 4-5:30PM USA / Friday Asia

A reminder about today's XRI TC telecon.

Date:  Thursday, 9 March 2006 USA (Friday morning Asia)
Time:  4:00PM - 5:30PM PT

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial call that will continue until the end of the XRI 2.0
cycle.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) UPDATE ON PROGRESS OF PREP FOR OASIS STANDARD VOTE
We will discuss the next steps being taken to prep for an OASIS Standard
vote.

2) REVIEW OF XRI RESOLUTION 2.0 WORKING DRAFT 10 ED 08
We will discuss the following list of proofs, open issues, and to-dos. Line
numbers are based on the PDF posted at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/17074/xri-resolution-v2.0-
wd-10-ed-08.pdf

PROOFS

Line 26 - XRI 2.0 FAQ

Line 272 - All of section 2.3 on media types

Line 353 - Normative non-schema language

Line 555 - All of section 4 on inputs and outputs

Line 753 - Explanation of use of ref error codes

Line 787 - Updated text on suggested contents of community root XRDS
documents

Line 828 - Gabe should read through the updated terminology in 5.1.6

Line 1021 - Confirm SAML Name attribute value - PeterD?

Line 1325 - Confirm that we want to add this value

Line 1603 - Gabe should proof

Line 1610 - Drummond has fixed to 2046

OPEN ISSUES

Line 278 - should we add trust=https+saml

Line 366 - Use of Query element (see below)

Line 792 - HOLDOVER - How to reference public XRI communities

Line 1156 - Same issue

Line 1473 - Do we need this error?

Appendix E - Is everyone cool with the example API at
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/Xri2Cd02/ResolutionExampleApi

TO-DOS

Line 178 - Drummond - need text and diagrams

General - Drummond -- Add someplace the rationale for the refs parameter,
i.e., explain why a proxy resolver might have a no-refs policy.

Line 1302 - Wil? Will this be ASCII only? How to spec Unicode
case-insensitivity?

Line 1473 - Wil - renumbering of error codes if we need HTTPS error

Line 1586 - Gabe - confirm this is legal

Line 1643 - Drummond

Line 1671 - Gabe, can you do a first draft?

Line 1782 - Drummond first draft, Gabe second, Steve/Les/Wil third

Appendix C & D - Media Type definitions

Example E - Example API

Appendix F, G, H - Examples of generic res, SAML trusted res, and service
endpoint selection