xri message

Subject: XRI Resolution 2.0 WD 10 cycle is complete

I want to thank everyone, particularly the editors, for the months of work
it took to bring Working Draft 10 to a close. This is the "implementers full
green light" draft to which we hope interop testing can begin very soon.

Following are the public links to XRI Resolution 2.0 Working Draft 10:

PDF:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/17293/xri-resolution-v2.0-
wd-10.pdf

Word:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/17292/xri-resolution-v2.0-
wd-10.doc

All comments and feedback should reference the line numbers in the PDF
version.

=Drummond