xri message

Subject: New wiki page for proposed Resolution WD 11 revisions

XRI TC Members and Observers:

Implementations of XRI Resolution 2.0 Working Draft 10 are now well advanced and so far we are pleased that relatively few issues have come up. Nonetheless, some errata have been found, and some minor revisions have been proposed.

I have started an XRI TC wiki page to track all of these at:

            http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/Xri2Cd02/ResWorkingDraft11

I would urge any implementer who discovers a needed correction to go ahead and post it there directly. With a proposed revision or addition, feel free to add it there but in addition please send email to the list as Wil has been doing so we can start discussion.

Thanks – I look forward to informal interop testing between different implementations beginning this week.

=Drummond