xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 4pm PT Thursday 2006/08/17

NOTE THAT WE ARE RESTARTING REGULAR WEEKLY XRI TC TELECONS THIS WEEK TO
COMPLETE THE XRI 2.O SPEC SUITE CYCLE.

Following is the agenda for the XRI TC telecon at:

Date:  Thursday, 17 August 2006 USA (Friday morning Asia)
Time:  4:00PM - 5:30PM PT

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial call that will continue until the end of the XRI 2.0
cycle.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

PRELIMINARY AGENDA

1) W3C TAG PAPER ON URNS, NAMESPACES, AND REGISTRIES
The W3C TAG has published a draft paper at:

	http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/URNsAndRegistries-50.html

We will discuss potential feedback and/or responses.

2) XRI RESOLUTION 2.0 WORKING DRAFT 11 ISSUES/TASKS LIST
By the time of the telecon, Drummond plans to have updated...

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/Xri2Cd02/ResWorkingDraft11

...to include all known issues/tasks, including those recently brought up on
the mailing list by Wil. We will:

a) prioritize any issues that need direct discussion,

b) Discuss what issues we can on the call.

c) Assign action items on remaining issues.

d) Parse out WD11 tasks to the editors.