xri message

Subject: XRI Python stub resolver

I just put together some Python code to do XRI resolution against XRI proxies. In particular, it seems to be working fine with the xri.net proxy (though my code does exercise the service selection proxy functionality that xri.net doesn’t seem to be doing correctly right now).

Its very alpha or pre-alpha, but I wanted to get XRI usage enabled for all the Pythonistas out there. I don’t quite know where this code should live (openxri? heraldry? wiki?)

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/PythonCode

Please send comments/questions directly to me as this email is heavily cross-posted.

            -Gabe