xri message

Subject: XRI TC Voting Member Status & next vote

XRI TC Members and Observers:

Per the minutes of the last meeting, the recently held vote on requesting an IPR transition ballot failed to meet quorum (8 out of 23 voting members voted). All votes were in favor of the motion, but quorum must be achieved in order for the ballot to pass.

Our OASIS staff contacts suggested that we review the active voting members as some time has passed since our last vote. Gabe and I have confirmed that four TC members wished to move to Observer status. That pares us down to 19 voting members.

The complete list follows below. If you are on this list but do NOT wish to continue as a Voting Member, please let Gabe and myself know. Otherwise, as a Voting Member, please remember to VOTE on the repeat IPR transition ballot that will be posted tonight. (To give everyone plenty of time to vote over the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, we will leave the ballot open until Friday December 1.)

=Drummond

***** XRI TC VOTING MEMBER LIST AS OF 2006-11-20 *****

Geoffrey

Strongin

Voting Member

Advanced Micro Devices*

Mike

Lindelsee

Voting Member

AmSoft Systems*

Ajay

Madhok

Voting Member

AmSoft Systems*

Gabriel

Wachob

Chair

AmSoft Systems*

William

Barnhill

Voting Member

Booz Allen Hamilton*

XiaoDong

Lee

Voting Member

China Internet Network Information Center(CNNIC)*

Drummond

Reed

Chair

Cordance*