xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 4pm PT Thursday 2006-11-30

Following is the agenda for the unofficial XRI TC telecon at:

Date:  Thursday, 30 November 2006 USA (Friday morning Asia)
Time:  4:00PM - 5:30PM PT

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial call that will continue until the end of the XRI 2.0
cycle.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

TO ACCESS THE WEB CONFERENCE:
    Click on the link below:
    http://209.173.53.68/Login/ParticipantLogIn.asp
    Conference ID: 5474

We recommend that you test your computer's compatibility before the startof
the web conference by accessing the System Test page:
http://209.173.53.68/systest/SystemTest.asp

AGENDA

1) IPR MODE TRANSITION VOTE
We have a majority in favor (though the vote does not end until Friday), so
we will briefly update everyone on next steps. Note that the following TC
members still need to vote:

	Geoffrey Strongin
	Mr. Ajay Madhok
	Dr. XiaoDong Lee
	Mr Fen Labalme
	Mr. Marty Schleiff
	Bill Washburn

2) XDI TC CALLS
The XDI TC is resuming regularly unofficial weekly telecons starting next
week. They will immediately preceed the XRI TC calls; we'll review about how
this will work logistically.

3) XRI AND IRI DISCUSSION
Marty Schlieff initiated a thread on the TC list this week on this subject
-- see:

	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200611/msg00010.html

We will try to close this issue.

4) XRI SYNTAX ISSUES
Before the call, Drummond will carry out several action items from last week
to update the issues page at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/Xri2dot1Formats

We will continue to work on closing the highest priority issues.

5) XRI RESOLUTION 2.0 ISSUE
Also before the call, Drummond will post a detailed proposal for issue #37
on the WD11 wiki page. See:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/Xri2Cd02/ResWorkingDraft11#head-85efc07c5c400
cd210dd9b1fbd897eefbdc7afe8