xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 4pm PT Thursday 2006-12-14

Following is the agenda for the unofficial XRI TC telecon at:

Date:  Thursday, 14 December 2006 USA (Friday morning Asia)
Time:  4:00PM - 5:30PM PT

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial call that will continue until the end of the XRI 2.0
cycle.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

TO ACCESS THE WEB CONFERENCE:
    Click on the link below:
    http://209.173.53.68/Login/ParticipantLogIn.asp
    Conference ID: 5474

We recommend that you test your computer's compatibility before the startof
the web conference by accessing the System Test page:
http://209.173.53.68/systest/SystemTest.asp

AGENDA

1) XRI $ DICTIONARY ISSUES
The editors will be updating the wiki page with current issues before the
meeting.

2) XRI SYNTAX ISSUES
We will work the top priority issues at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/XriSyntax2dot1
	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/Xri2dot1Formats

3) XRI RESOLUTION ISSUES
We will work the new issues (#37, #38, #39) at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/Xri2Cd02/ResWorkingDraft11

=Drummond