xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Groups - Taxonomy of XRI Forms (JPEG) (taxonomy-of-xri-forms-v1.jpg) uploaded

Agreed, Wil. I made this change in the updated proposal at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/FormsAndTransformations

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Tan, William [mailto:William.Tan@neustar.biz]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 6:43 PM
To: drummond.reed@cordance.net; xri@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [xri] Groups - Taxonomy of XRI Forms (JPEG)
(taxonomy-of-xri-forms-v1.jpg) uploaded

I would like to propose renaming "Display Form" to "Native Form"
(corresponding to "native encoding") since it is not restricted to be used
for display. Native as in native to the context in which it appears. It may
be an XML document that allows XML entities like á or an octet string
stored in a database marked as ISO-8859-1.

=wil (http://xri.net/=wil)