xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] About XRI resolution open issue #37

They can already add any SEPs they want.  We have a requirement to allow
custom new fields such as the openid:delegate to SEPs.  We also want to
allow custom extensions at the XRD level.  Does this address the =avery
issue?

IMHO, I think it is a huge mistake to undertake anything that
significantly changes our service selection logic.  It is complicated
enough with out extra flows.  Any changes that require lots of thought
and validation should be tossed out.  We need to get this thing out of
WD status and into the standards flow once and for all.

email: @neustar*les.chasen
contact: =les
sip: =les/(+phone)
chat: =les/skype/chat

<saml:Assertion>signed-by-ProviderID-verifiable-using-KeyInfo-of-previou
s-