xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Agenda: Joint XRI & XDI TC Telecon 4pm PT Thursday 2007-02-08

Following is the agenda for a joint unofficial telecon of the XRI and XDI
TCs at:

Date:  Thursday, 8 February 2007 USA (Friday morning Asia)
Time:  4:00PM - 5:30PM PT

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial call that will continue until the end of the XRI 2.0
cycle.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

TO ACCESS THE WEB CONFERENCE:
    Click on the link below:
    http://209.173.53.68/Login/ParticipantLogIn.asp
    Conference ID: 5474

We recommend that you test your computer's compatibility before the start of
the web conference by accessing the System Test page:
http://209.173.53.68/systest/SystemTest.asp

AGENDA

1) XRI SYNTAX 2.1 COMPACT SYNTAX PROPOSAL

We'll review the most recently updated proposal at:

        http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/CompactSyntax

2) MXRI SYNTAX PROPOSAL

We'll review the updated proposal for MXRI syntax. It has been revised to
more closely match the HXRI syntax rules. See the final section of:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/Xri2dot1Formats

3)  RDFX V2 PROPOSAL REVIEW

Drummond, Marty and Laurie will report on the discussion with Mark Wahl on
Wednesday, February 7th.
We'll also continue last week's discussion about the RDFX proposal by
reviewing the updated RDFX V2 proposal at:

        http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22169/xdi-rdfx-model-v2.pdf

Supporting schemas, instance documents and the graph model powerpoint
document are available at:

	http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=xdi

4) IDENTITY SELECTOR SUPPORT FOR XRI

We'll raise the issue about the need to define schema types for XRIs and
more specifically for inames/inumbers. We'll define action items for
addressing this issue.

5) ADDITIONAL AGENDA ITEMS TO BE DETERMINED