xri message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Bill's suggestions

Drummond,

I apologize if you've already addressed this in the newest version of the
RDFX documentation, but I just wanted to follow up wrt Bill's question
about $data, given that I asked you a similar question last week. That is,
is $data meant to represent data or the data type?

And, if it is meant to represent data, how is the data type represented?

Cheers,

Laurie