xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Groups - xri-abstract-syntax-tree-instance-diagram-v4.pdf uploaded

Drummond,

Thanks for the catch.

I agree with 2, but for 1, doesn't the Ref always contain at least one
segment (thus making my wording correct)?

Let me know and I will make the change(s) to the doc.

~ Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@cordance.net]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 1:04 AM
To: steven.churchill@xdi.org; xri@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [xri] Groups - xri-abstract-syntax-tree-instance-diagram-v4.pdf
uploaded

Steve, good stuff. Two minor items I noted in reviewing it:

1) You say, "a no-type subsegment may only appear at the start of a
segment". Actually, it can also appear at the start of a "Ref" (a
parenthetical subsegment).

2) In your 2.1 diagram, you show *b as the first subsegment in the Ref, but
the Ref itself is of type *, and the first subsegment inside the Ref is just
"b" (an example of #1 above).

=Drummond