xri message

Subject: Simplified SEP selection logic pseudocode

Thanks to a fabulous suggestion from Markus at our f2f two weeks ago, we have significantly simplified the SEP selection logic pseudocode going into XRI Resolution WD11. The updated pseudocode is now posted to the wiki at:

            http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/SepSelection

Note that this also includes processing the new “nodefault” parameter (issue #40 on http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/Xri2Cd02/ResWorkingDraft11). Also, I made the pseudocode for the final selection of default SEPs even simpler than Markus’s writeup so the logic would be very apparent (as close to “SEP Selection for Dummies” as we can get it ;-)

I’d strongly include all XRI resolution implementers (Wil, Steve, Victor) to quickly review this new pseudocode to ensure there are no bugs (and post here if there are), as I’m moving it into WD11 this week while I’m at the Higgins f2f in Austin.

Thanks,

=Drummond