xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] POLL: Syntax 2.0 or 2.1

We have been around and around this issue.  The editors (most of us)
don't seem to see why 2.0 syntax is overly complex.   Yes it is harder
to write out on a white board but that does not make something
complicated.  I would like to here from others on why syntax 2.0 does
not work.

contact: =les
sip: =les/(+phone)
chat: =les/skype/chat