xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] XDI demo @ IST Mobile Summit 2007 in Budapest - pictures

Giovanni,

Congratulations on your session. The pictures look very good.

I too look forward to moving forward on this topic. We are tantalizing close
to finishing XRI Resolution 2.0 -- we hope to have the near-final editor's
draft this week. Once that is done, I'm hoping we can move our attention
back to XDI 1.0.

Best,

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Giovanni Bartolomeo [mailto:giovanni.bartolomeo@uniroma2.it]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 9:42 AM
To: xri@lists.oasis-open.org; xdi@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Steve Churchill; andy.dale@ootao.com; blefari@uniroma2.it;
stefano.salsano@uniroma2.it; drummond.reed@cordance.net; Bourse
Didier-ADB026

Dear XRI/XDIers,

short mail to inform you that the prototype described hereafter has
been successfully shown in Budapest during last IST Mobile and
Wireless Summit as part of one of the (many!) E2R-II demonstrators
shown during the Summit.You can read below the technical details of
what it has been shown.
Attached some pictures from the booth and the presentation I gave on
Tuesday during session A4 (services and applications).

Looking forward to go on working with you (expecially Drummond, Andy,
Steve!) about this topic during next months.
Best Regards,

Giovanni
& the University of Rome Tor Vergata Team