xri message

Subject: New website: =testXRI

... I can hear Drummond thinking, "Oh no, why is he still having these stupid ideas?"

Well I found some time to write a pretty web administration interface for the OpenXRI server,
and I hope this will help give it the attention and ease-of-use it needs.

I made a publicly accessible site where it can be tried out:
xri.net/=testXRI ( www.testxri.com)

An instance of the OpenXRI server is running at resolve.testxri.com, and it is authoritative for the following namespaces:
=beta
=gamma
=sigma
=omega
@free*alpha

=sigma and =omega are local synonyms, which the OpenXRI server is by now able to treat correctly.
Since @free and @on-line are also synonyms, this results in some interesting resolution scenarios.

If you do a "traceroute" on @free*alpha*test, you will see that two different OpenXRI server instances are involved.

You can do everything on that site, add/delete authorities, subsegments, service endpoints, refs, etc. (Please do not delete anything)
It's basically a low-level version of @freeXRI, without i-services.

It should also give a good impression of how the OpenXRI server works internally. Any feedback is welcome!!

Markus
--
@freeXRI / freexri.com / try free i-names
=testXRI / testxri.com / an XRI sandbox