xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] CID changes in wd11

I think it would go about like this (no guarantees!!):

For question 1:

if (Fred == Drummond) {

  Fred: "Just resolve them and look at their XRDs. They have the same CanonicalID, therefore they identify the same resource. They have different GlobalIDs. At least one of them has either a Ref or BackRef".

} else if (Fred == Steven || Fred == Les) {

  Fred: "Just resolve them. They have different CanonicalIDs. But one of them has a Ref, therefore they identify the same resource."

}

For question 2:

if (Fred == Drummond || Fred == Les || Fred == Steven) {

  Fred: "Just resolve them. If there is no synonym element in either XRD, they are different resources."

}

Markus