xri message

Subject: Updated synonym semantics proposal

Although I was offline during part of the weekend and thus wasn't able to
participate in the active discussion of the synonym issue, I did have a
chance to digest it all, and that gave me an idea about how to further
simplify the current proposal. If you can, before tomorrow morning's special
telecon, please read the updated proposal at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/SynonymSemantics

Talk to you then,

=Drummond