xri message

Subject: Updated XRD schema for XRI Res 2.0 WD11

XRI Resolution 2.0 editors and implementers:

To maximize our momentum to finalize the spec, I put in another session tonight to update the XRD schema to reflect everything in WD11 ED06. Thanks to the very elegant original schema design by Gabe, it only took about an hour. It has been posted to:

            http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/25745/draft-XRD-cd02-v9.xsd

Gabe, Bill: you are now the tag team charged with: a) reviewing this, and then b) producing the RelaxNG version of it.

But many eyes make better work, so all other editors/implementers: please look this over closely (and test instance XRDS documents against it). Please post any and all feedback to the list.

=Drummond