xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Updated XRD schema for XRI Res 2.0 WD11

Kermit,

First, thanks loads for the testing -- that's the real proof of the pudding.

On the first issue, I'm going to defer to Gabe and Bill Barnhill, since it's
one of those schema architecture issues they live for ;-) (I like your
proposed solution, BTW).

On the second issue, I think we need to add a note to the spec about
deprecated values, and encourage implementations not to choke on them, but
also encourage XRDS editors to flag them.

Keep testing!

=Drummond