xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Backtracking

I saw Vince on the CC and thought his response waslikelygoing to be the mostinterestingone:)

=ve7jtb
On 25-Oct-07, at 11:42 PM, Drummond Reed wrote:

Cool. Wil, Kermit, please do weigh in. I also ccd Markus and Victor (only I realized I hit the wrong key and accidentally ccd Vince Caluori (Cordance CEO), who is probably reading this and wondering what the h*ll hes supposed to say about this ;-)
I agree, lets try to close tomorrow. I really want to get out ED07 by Monday night, and theres a ton of work to do even *without* any other changes.
=Drummond

smime.p7s