xri message

Subject: A few reference points

[I’m forwarding the following to the XRI TC list; it went only to the XDI TC list.]

From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 11:19 AM
To: xdi@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Abbie Barbir'
Subject: [xdi] A few reference points

Here are two documents you might like to review:

http://www.oasis-open.org/who/ms_policy.php - Member Section Policy

Here is the section on TC affiliation:

‘6.5 Existing TCs, formed prior to the existence of a Member Section or not initially affiliated with a Member Section, may apply for such affiliation if a Special Majority Vote of the TC to affiliate the existing TC passes. Such affiliation must then also be approved by a Member Section Steering Committee Special Majority Vote.’

So, simply post a kavi ballot to your TC membership stating the TCs desire to affiliate with the IDtrust Member Section and after your TC vote I will take it to the SC for a vote.

Here is a link to the IDtrust Rules of Procedure too, http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/RoP.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Best,

Dee