xri message

Subject: Re: [xri] Special XRI TC reminder: VOTE

Hi Drummond,

  Only full majority is needed for either ballot - only TC Admin can run special majority ballots. Looks like you're all set!

Mary

On Nov 22, 2007 1:14 AM, Drummond Reed < drummond.reed@cordance.net> wrote:

XRI TC Members Who Haven't Voted Yet:

A quick reminder in case you're behind on your XRI TC email and haven't seen emails on the ballots: the vote on XRI Resolution 2.0 Committee Draft 02 specification and joining the ID-Trust Member Section runs through Sunday night, Nov. 25th, 6PM Pacific Time.

Currently 11 out of 18 voting members have voted - I'm directly ccing this email to those who haven't voted yet. We need one more vote for both ballots to pass by Special Majority (required). However we'd really like the vote to be unanimous if possible, so please do vote as soon as you can.

The links to vote are:

            XRI Resolution 2.0: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/ballot.php?id=1390

            ID-Trust Member Section: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/ballot.php?id=1391

The link to XRI Resolution 2.0 Working Draft 11 Final is:

            http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/26150/xri-resolution-v2.0-wd-11-final.pdf

The link to the ID-Trust Member Section is:

            http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/

Thanks, and to those of you in the USA, have a happy Thankgiving holiday (*after* you vote ;-)

=Drummond

--
Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS