xri message

Subject: Updated XRI Res 2.0 CD03 revision list

Per my action item from the last TC call, I have updated the CD03 wiki page to include resolution of Wil Tan’s proposal to simplify CanonicalID verification by decoupling it entirely from the ProviderID element. This is now recorded at:

            http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriTwo/ResolutionCd03?action=show#head-c5c0f681652591f194aeceb1232422cfb0ea7917

I am proceeding now with incorporating all items listed on http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriTwo/ResolutionCd03 into XRI Resolution 2.0 Committee Draft 03 Release Candidate 1.

=Drummond