xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 10-11AM PT Thursday 2008-02-21

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 21 February 2008 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 11:00PM Pacific Time

Event Description:
Weekly unofficial telecon of the XRI Technical Committee.

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) REVIEW XRI RESOLUTION 2.0 COMMITTEE DRAFT 02 REVISION 01

Note that this document was mistakenly titled "XRI Resolution 2.0 Working
Draft 12" due to Drummond's misunderstanding of the OASIS naming guidelines.
It has been posted in PDF and Word formats at:

	PDF:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27259/xri-resolution-V2.0-
wd-12.pdf

	WORD:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/27258/xri-resolution-V2.0-
wd-12.doc

The document includes all revisions listed at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriTwo/ResolutionCd03

Each revision is marked with a comment. We will review each to make sure
there is consensus before producing a final revision.

2) W3C COMMENT RESPONSE REVIEW

The original W3C comment on XRI Resolution 2.0 Committee Draft 02 is
available at:

	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200802/msg00006.html

Gabe has posted a proposed response at:

	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200802/msg00016.html

Although Gabe cannot attend the call, we will review it and note any further
feedback for Gabe to incorporate before he sends it.