xri message

Subject: Minor issues in XRI Resolution v2.0 WD 12

Hi,

I found a few more issues while trying to implement Ref and Redirect
processing in OpenXRI:

Section 9.1.8: Table 14: example 3 the left XRI should be
"xri://@!a!b*($v*2.0)*e/f" ?

Section 12: Figure 7: what are the boxes on the left labeled "Construct
Next Authority Resolution Endpoint URI" and "Branch to Authority
Resolution flowchart"? I may have misunderstood the text, but shouldn't
it be "Construct Redirect HTTP URI" and "Request XRDS document"
respectively?

Section 12.4: Bullet #1 s/Ref processing is only be performed/Ref
processing is only performed/

Section 12.6: Bullet #4
s/The same rules apply to the next recursion point as apply to the first
recursion point
/The same rules apply to the next recursion point as they apply to the
first recursion point/

Also, what does it mean by "completely fails"? Does it simply mean "is
not successful"?

=wil