xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Minor Issues with RV03

Good catch, Wil - fixed.

> Figure 6 - record XRDS - should have text to explain what that really
> means (keeping track of nesting level)

In CD03 RV 04 (posting shortly for the vote), such text was added
immediately below the flowchart as discussed on today's TC call.

> Section 9.1.4 - I don't see a point in using multiple services if they
> are essentially the same service. It only serves to confuse things and
> complicates client processing.

Per the discussion on today's call, there are two worldviews on this: put
all your URIs in one service "basket", or distribute them among multiple
service "baskets" (presumably with different priorities). Both are supported
by our SEP selection rules, so the consensus was to keep authority
resolution SEP selection consistent with all other SEP selection.

Thanks again for your diligence on looking these sections over.

=Drummond