xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] XRI 2.0 proxy resolver

Congratulations, Les and Wil (and Markus and other OpenXRI contributors).

I urge everyone to test this out as soon as you can so it can be promoted to beta.xri.net as soon as possible.

=Drummond

From: Chasen, Les [mailto:les.chasen@neustar.biz]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:19 PM
To: openxri-users@lists.sourceforge.net; XRI TC; i-broker-discuss@lists.xdi.org
Subject: [xri] XRI 2.0 proxy resolver

Hey guys –

Apologies for cross posting but I am trying to get complete coverage with this notice.

I am happy to announce we (Mr. William Tan) have completed the openXRI proxy resolver changes for the XRI 2.0 spec.  It has been running at http://alpha.xri.net/proxy/  for a couple of weeks now.  I would like to promote this to beta.xri.net ASAP.    I know that several of you use beta.xri.net on a regular basis.  Please try out alpha and let me know if you run into any problems.

Most notable changes in this version:

- ServerStatus

- CID verification

- ability to parse CanonicalEquivID, EquivID

- Ref and Redirect support

- completely overhauled service selection algorithm to comply with current spec

Thanks

Les

contact: =les

voice: =les/(+phone)