xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 10-11AM PT Thursday 2008-03-27

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 27 March 2008 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 11:00PM Pacific Time

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) SCHEDULE UPDATE

	Mar 26: End second public review
	Apr 3: End seven day waiting period
	***APR 3: POST ALL STATEMENTS OF USE***
	Apr 4: Begin Committee Specification vote
	Apr 11: End Committee Specification vote
	Apr 14: Submit for OASIS Standard vote
	May 1: Begin OASIS Standard vote
	May 6 (Noon ET): OASIS Webinar on XRI 2.0
	May 31: End OASIS Standard vote

2) PROCESSING OF COMMENTS

So far we have received only one comment. By the time of the call we'll see
if any others have been submitted, then discussing processing.

3) STATEMENTS OF USE

Again we will check status. Examples posted at:

	http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xri/200803/msg00023.html

4) XRI 2.0 KEY MESSAGES

The main topic of the call will be review of the proposed outline/key points
of the XRI 2.0 presention. This has been posted on the wiki at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriCd02/XriTwoPresentation

5) NEXT STEPS ON OTHER XRI 2.0 DOCUMENTS NEXT STEPS

* Revised XRI 2.0 FAQ (currently at
	http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xri/faq.php)

* XRI 2.0 white paper

6) XRI WEBINAR

Check preparations and confirm additional information needed by coordinator
Dee Schur.