xri message

Subject: NO TELECON TODAY; PLEASE FINISH VOTING!

Due to the RSA Security conference this week, we will NOT be holding an XRI
telecon today, and will resume our regular weekly schedule next week.

Also, thank you to everyone who has voted on the three open ballots (see
links below). We have the 2/3 majority necessary to pass these three
ballots. However it would be ideal if the vote were completely unanimous.
Only five active voters remain to cast ballots (several of whom I know have
been tied up at the RSA conference doing OSIS interop work and thus may not
have had a chance to vote yet):

Ajay Madhok
XiaoDong Lee
John Bradley
Owen Davis
Steve Churchill

Please vote today as the ballot ends tonight and we will begin the process
of submitting the OASIS Standard voting materials tomorrow.

Thank you,

=Drummond

-----Original Message-----
From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@cordance.net]
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2008 12:46 PM
To: 'XRI TC'
Subject: [xri] PLEASE VOTE ASAP

XRI TC Members:

TC Administrator Mary McRae has opened the three ballots necessary to
approve XRI Resolution 2.0 as a Committee Specification and submit both that
and XRI Syntax 2.0 for an OASIS Standard vote.

PLEASE VOTE AS SOON AS YOU CAN AS THESE VOTES ALL REQUIRE 2/3 MAJORITIES.

For convenience, the links to the three ballots follow below. REMEMBER THAT
YOU NEED TO VOTE ON ALL THREE BALLOTS.

"Approve XRI Resolution v2.0 CD03 as a Committee Specification"
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/ballot.php?id=1446

"Submit XRI Resolution 2.0 Specification for OASIS Standard Vote"
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/ballot.php?id=1447

"Submit XRI Syntax 2.0 Specification for OASIS Standard Vote"
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/ballot.php?id=1448

Thank you,

=Drummond