[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Complimentary OASIS Webinar -- 'Hear the Experts Describe the Relationship between OpenID, Higgins, i-names, and XDI' -- 6 May 2008, 11:00AM EDT
**Hear the Experts Describe the Relationship between OpenID, Higgins, i-names, and XDI**
Join us for another **COMPLIMENTARY** and thought-provoking OASIS Webinar:
Date: Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
What do OpenID, the Higgins Project, i-names, and XDI (XRI Data Interchange) all have in common? They all use the XRI 2.0 digital identifier specifications and XRDS discovery format from the OASIS XRI (Extensible Resource Identifier) Technical Committee. Come to this one-hour webinar and learn:
* Why distributed directories, digital identity frameworks, ontologies, reputation systems, and other emerging Web technologies need abstract structured identifiers.
* How XRI syntax combines the best features of URNs (Uniform Resource Names) and HFNs (Human-Friendly Names).
* How XRIs are backwards-compatible with URIs (Uniform Resource Identifiers) and IRIs (Internationalized Resource Identifiers).
* How XRDS documents are rapidly becoming the defacto service discovery format for user-centric identity and data portability.
* The problems XRI and XRDS solved for OpenID Authentication 2.0.
Required: Windows® 2000, XP
Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server,
Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer