xri message

Subject: RE: [xri] Webinar

Great news, we are now up to 65 registrations. I think the invitation is more powerful coming from the technical committee, don't you? What about Higgins, OSIS?
Thanks all.

From: Drummond Reed [mailto:drummond.reed@cordance.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:26 PM
To: 'Dee Schur'; xri@lists.oasis-open.org

Dee,

I’m sorry – I had the action item to pass on to you the results of our discussion of this on last Thursday’s telecon but I jumped on a plane right after it and haven’t done it.

Our outreach lists were:

* Identity Commons ID Gang list

* OpenID General list

* OpenGroup security forum (Marty) (DONE)

* The W3C TAG and URI mailing list (DONE)

* XDI.org i-broker mailing list (DONE)

As noted above, thanks to Marty Schleiff we already forwarded the announcement to the OpenGroup security forum; we saw that it was forwarded to the W3C TAG list, and we have already covered the XDI.org i-broker list.

So that leaves just the ID Gang list and the OpenID General list. Do you want to send it to those lists, or do you want XRI TC members that are members of those lists to forward it?

Thanks,

=Drummond