xri message

Subject: xri.net proxy resolver

Hi guys –

Thank all of you who have helped in testing the current openXRI resolver that is being run at beta.xri.net.  We are planning on promoting this to full production on Monday.  Please let me know if you have any concerns with this.  Also feel free to pass this message along to anyone else you think needs to be aware of this change.

Thanks

Les

contact: =les

voice: =les/(+phone)