xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 10-11AM PT Thursday 2008-05-08

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 08 May 2008 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 11:00PM Pacific Time

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) WEBINAR RECAP

We'll briefly discuss feedback from the webinar on Tuesday.

2) REVIEW UPDATED XRI 2.0 FAQ

We'll review the new FAQ:

	http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xri/faq.php

3) WIKIPEDIA XRDS PAGE

We'll review this new article, posted this last weekend:

	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XRDS

4) WHITE PAPER

We'll discuss next steps with the white paper.

5) OASIS STANDARD VOTE PREP

Lastly, we'll review other preparations for the vote that begins on May 15.