xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 10-11AM PT Thursday 2008-05-08

Following are the minutes for the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 08 May 2008 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 11:00PM Pacific Time

ATTENDING

Gabe Wachob
John Bradley
Nika Jones
Drummond Reed
Les Chasen

AGENDA

1) WEBINAR RECAP

We'll briefly discuss feedback from the webinar on Tuesday.

2) REVIEW UPDATED XRI 2.0 FAQ

We'll review the new FAQ:

	http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xri/faq.php

3) WIKIPEDIA XRDS PAGE

We'll review this new article, posted this last weekend:

	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XRDS

4) WHITE PAPER

We'll discuss next steps with the white paper.

# NIKA will send a draft to Gabe and Drummond.

5) OASIS STANDARD VOTE PREP

Lastly, we'll review other preparations for the vote that begins on May 15.

# GABE AND DRUMMOND to talk to Dee at IIW.

6) XRI SESSIONS AT INTERNET IDENTITY WORKSHOP

Marty suggested that we discuss proposed sessions

* XRDS Best Practices
* XRDS Service Types
* How to use XRI as an abstract identifier - how to break it down.

7) NEXT CALL AND SPECIAL CALL

* Tuesday the 27th at 10AM PT