xri message

Subject: Minutes: XRI TC Telecon 10-11AM PT Thursday 2008-05-29

Following are the minutes of the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 29 May 2008 USA
Time:  10:00AM - 11:00PM Pacific Time

ATTENDING

Les Chasen
Gabe Wachob
Markus Sabadello
Peter Davis
Drummond Reed
John Bradley
Nika Jones
Marty Schleiff

AGENDA

1) XRI 2.0 VOTE OUTREACH

We discussed continued outreach efforts on the vote, which lasts through
Saturday.

# ALL TC MEMBERS - Continue outreach efforts.

2) TIMING ON SPECIAL OFFICIAL MEETING MONDAY 2 JUNE 2008

We confirmed the timing of our special meeting on Monday will be our normal
time of time of 10AM Pacific. Any TC members who cannot attend the meeting
at this time are encouraged to send email to the list with their feedback
about negative votes and their view as to whether we should ask the TC
administrator for a ballot on advancing XRI Syntax 2.0 and XRI Resolution
2.0 to OASIS Standard level.