xri message

Subject: Special prep telecon for XRI/W3C TAG telecon: 3-4PM PT Wed July 2

To prepare for the joint telecon between the XRI TC and the W3C TAG (details
in the email below), we will be holding a special telecon tomorrow
(Wednesday) afternoon from 3-4PM PT. On this call we will be going over a
first draft of the key points that the XRI TC members will be sharing with
the TAG on Thursday's call (to be posted to the XRI TC wiki tonight). We
will revise this wiki page based on this feedback and hold a second review
during our regular Thursday morning telecon slot (8AM PT), then hold the
joint telecon with the TAG from 10-11:30AM PT.

Since we are not sure the NeuStar bridge will be available tomorrow, we will
use the following FreeConference.com bridge:

	Dial-in number: 1 (906) 481-2100
	Access Code: 716822#

Please join us if you are able.

=Drummond