xri message

Subject: Affiliation with the IDtrust Member Section

Hello,

Welcome to the IDtrust Member Section (MS), http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/. I am the staff contact for the MS and we look forward to your participation in the MS.

Your organization can affiliate with the MS by becoming a Supporting Entity to help fund the many initiatives going forward. This means that you can direct OASIS to allocate a percentage of your dues to go directly to the IDtrust MS, this will *not* increase your annual dues; it simply affects distribution of your dues. Please ask your OASIS primary rep to send an email to (member-services@oasis-open.org) requesting affiliation with the IDtrust Member Section.

Your company/org. will be listed as a supporter on the Member Section web pages; you will also gain voting rights in determining the MS Steering Committee and other governance matters as described in the Rules of Procedure.

I also wanted to direct you to another tremendous resource funded by the IDtrust Member Section. The IDtrust XML.org Focus Area is a ‘gathering place’ for everyone interested in identity and security, http://idtrust.xml.org/. This portal is open to members and non-members and it is effortless to register and post, blog, place product information, etc. I encourage you to use this site and recommend it to colleagues. Feel free to reference and link to the site as appropriate.

Once again, welcome – feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Dee