xri message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Affiliation with the IDtrust Member Section

XRI and XDI TC Members:

I encourage all individuals and organizations that are members of either the XRI or XDI Technical Committees to take the step of contacting their primary member reps and asking them to join the IDtrust Member Section by simply sending an email to:

            member-services@oasis-open.org

All the email needs to do is request affiliation with the IDtrust Member Section and Member Services will take care of the rest.

The more members that do this, the larger the budget of the IDtrust Member Section, and thus the larger our proportionate share of that budget will be.

=Drummond

From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 9:31 AM
To: xri@lists.oasis-open.org; xdi@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: idtrust-sc@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello,

Welcome to the IDtrust Member Section (MS), http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/. I am the staff contact for the MS and we look forward to your participation in the MS.

Your organization can affiliate with the MS by becoming a Supporting Entity to help fund the many initiatives going forward. This means that you can direct OASIS to allocate a percentage of your dues to go directly to the IDtrust MS, this will *not* increase your annual dues; it simply affects distribution of your dues. Please ask your OASIS primary rep to send an email to (member-services@oasis-open.org) requesting affiliation with the IDtrust Member Section.

Your company/org. will be listed as a supporter on the Member Section web pages; you will also gain voting rights in determining the MS Steering Committee and other governance matters as described in the Rules of Procedure.

I also wanted to direct you to another tremendous resource funded by the IDtrust Member Section. The IDtrust XML.org Focus Area is a ‘gathering place’ for everyone interested in identity and security, http://idtrust.xml.org/. This portal is open to members and non-members and it is effortless to register and post, blog, place product information, etc. I encourage you to use this site and recommend it to colleagues. Feel free to reference and link to the site as appropriate.

Once again, welcome – feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Dee