xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 8-9AM PT Thursday 2008-07-17

[NOTE: Drummond will only be able to attend the start of this telecon;
hopefully Peter can attend all of it. We also need a volunteer to take
minutes.]

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 17 July 2008 USA
Time:  8:00AM - 9:00PM Pacific Time

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

0) VOLUNTEER TO TAKE MINUTES

1) STANDING RULE BALLOT

A reminder to vote on this ASAP - we need only two more votes to pass this
motion. The ballot ends tomorrow:

	http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xri/ballot.php?id=1496

2) IPR CLARIFICATION

We agreed last week to make the first item of this week's agenda (after the
vote reminder) to discuss the best ways to clarify questions regarding IPR
and the relationship of the XRI TC and XRI registry services such as those
that have been brought up on the Wikipedia page on XRI.

3) DISCUSSION OF W3C TAG LIST THREAD

Our main agenda item will be discussing the extensive thread on the W3C TAG
mailing list this week led by John and Marty.

	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Jul/0000.html

4) SUMMER CALL SCHEDULE

Drummond will be on sabbatical for the next six weeks; Peter will discuss a
proposed call schedule over that period.