xri message

Subject: Needed meeting space at IIW

Hi,

I’ve spoken with Phil W. and he hopes to accommodate our TC meeting needs at IIW. Can each TC give me an idea of the amount of time needed and # of attendees? The IDtrust MS will be a supporting entity for this event; therefore, I will be working with each of you to design an appropriate datasheet as it relates to all the IDtrust MS TCs. The space is limited at IIW, so please let me know ASAP.

Best,

Dee

OASIS