xri message

Subject: Thanks for review of the Draft XRI-As-Relative-URI page

Thanks to everyone that has taken the time to look over the
XRIs-as-relative-URIs wiki page proposal at:

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriAsRelativeUri

The discussion has been excellent. Enough good questions have been raised
that I suggest we hold our Thursday telecon to talk them over before
beginning posts to the W3C TAG list.

Please do continue discussions; I'll try incorporate all the points made so
far into the agenda for Thursdays call and send it out by COB tomorrow.

=Drummond