xri message

Subject: Agenda: XRI TC Telecon 8-9AM PT Thursday 2008-11-6

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XRI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 06 November 2008 USA
Time:  8:00AM - 9:00AM Pacific Time

TO ACCESS THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
    Dial In Number: 571-434-5750
    Conference ID: 5474

AGENDA

1) UPDATE ON W3C TAG MAILING LIST DISCUSSIONS

A brief update in preparation for our F2F.

	http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xri/XriAsRelativeUri
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/

2) XRDS/XRD DISCOVERY

Eran Hammer-Lahav will attend to discuss his proposal to the XRDS-Simple
list last week.

3) F2F MEETING PLANNING - THURSDAY NOV 13 (+ FRIDAY NOV 14*)

* For those who can make it.

The meeting on Thursday will be held at the Computer History Museum (same
location as Internet Identity Workshop). Lunch will be provided.

	http://iiw.idcommons.net/Iiw2008b

The meeting Friday will be held at the board room of the Hotel Avante
(directions available at IIW) from 9AM to noon.

Drummond will post a draft agenda to the wiki tonight and send a link to the
list. We'll review and prioritize it on the call so we can hit the ground
running.